Private Well Treatment Grants in Ireland
More than 11% of Irish households still use private wells for their home water supply. Unlike public water supplies, these private wells do not get checked by water testing authorities which questions the quality of water in your private well.
If you do not have access to public water or group water scheme, the Well Grant Scheme is just for you. The maximum grant available is approximately €2,031.58 or 75% of the cost of the work to be done (whichever is the lesser) and must be used to provide a new water supply or to upgrade an existing one.)
What Does it Cover?
1. Drilling of a new well
2. Provision of essential pumping
3. Water filtration/disinfection equipment
Are you eligible?
1. You’re not connected to a public or group water supply.
2. Your house must be over 7 years old.
3. You have not received a grant within the last 7 years.
4. The cost of the approved works must be over €634.87.
How to Apply?
To see if you qualify, fill out this short form and one of our water treatment experts will be in touch with you to discuss your project.
Why Choose Celtic Water Solutions?
There are many good reasons why we are Ireland’s No.1 and most trusted water treatment company. Here are just a few of them.