ST 33 Water Filter
ST-33 carbon filter is made of granular activated carbon that can remove chlorine, organic and organochlorine impurities for better-tasting water. It also protects the RO membrane and absorbs other organic chemicals from feed water.
This filter cartridge is equipped with a quick-release and reliable modern TWIST connection for simple and quick replacement without the use of tools. Suitable for DIY installation.
- Provides great-tasting filtered water
- Neutralizes odours from tap water
This twist is compatible with Renewell Water Pro Elite 2nd Stage RW 33, Lan Shan, Pure Pro, Aqua Smart C, Pure Water Filter System, Comtech, Bermax & most other twist-in filter brackets.
Filter change is recommended at 12 months.
An important hygienic advantage of the ST-33 carbon filter is the absence of housing, which in other filters must always be thoroughly washed and disinfected during replacement.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Min./Max Temperature: 5-52 °C
- Maximum Pressure: 30-80 PSI
- For drinking water applications only. Do not use where the water is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- It is essential that operation, maintenance and filter replacement requirements be carried out as scheduled so that the product can perform well as advertised.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.