10" Fluoride Removal Cartridge
Drinking water with fluoride levels above 2 ppm can lead to mottling of the teeth’ enamel or discolouration of the permanent teeth. And, too much fluoride in your drinking water may increase the chances of bone fractures.
This fluoride removal cartridge utilizes a special fine mesh Activated Alumina (A-2) that can reduce fluoride levels from 10 ppm to less than 0.2 ppm. It is a high-capacity synthetic absorbent media designed to remove contaminants through a combination of absorption and chemical reaction.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Activated Alumina is widely used in the water treatment industry for its adsorption of various unwanted minerals in the water, with proven results for arsenic, high levels of fluoride, copper, zinc, lead and phosphates.
The A-2 element has also been shown to reduce arsenic to less than 0.02 ppm from 0.12 ppm in the supply water. The total capacity for arsenic has not been determined.
- Highly effective in the removal of fluoride & arsenic
- Protects your teeth and bones
- Compatible with most standard 10 inche under sink water filter housings
- Long-lasting filter treats up to 1900 litres of water
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.