Clack Water Softener Systems
We regularly ask for feedback from our customers as we pride ourselves on the highest quality customer service, we have found the Clack brand to be extremely popular among them as they are user friendly, easy to programme and require low maintenance. The very design of a Clack water softener is for long term use and upon purchasing a softener from CWS you are provided with a 10 year guarantee.
Clack WS1CI Water Softening Valve
The WS1 valves are manufactured from composite plastics and are designed to provide high flow rates (up to 27 GPM) over a wide range of applications. This provides water treatment professionals a great deal of flexibility in system design and greatly reduces inventory requirements.
Advantages of the WS1CI Water Softener Systems
- The Clack Water Softener valve controls are NSF certified and are WQA Gold Seal approved.
- Solid, state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings.
- There is an easily accessible manual built into the face panel of the valve.
- The Clack valve has battery backup of twenty four hours, if the power cuts off for twenty four hours or less there is no need to readjust settings, however if the power outage is longer than twenty four hours the time is the only control to be reset, the valve holds the information for all other controls. At present Clack are working on technology for unlimited battery back up.
- Water passages on the Clack water softener are 1 inch in diameter, most other water softeners are ¾ or ½ inch in diameter, this results in water flow significantly slowing down when more than one water appliance is running, this is specifically noticed in the shower.
- There is a self diagnostic feature employed with the Clack valve, and an error code will appear on the LCD screen, meaning a problem will never go undetected.
- There is a low salt alarm.
- Similar to your internet search history the Clack valve keeps a history of your water usage over a 63 day period. From this information it will recognise a pattern of when you require the most water, based on this pattern the unit will ensure you have enough soft water for that particular day and won’t regenerate too early, this ensures maximum efficiency as the softener will use less salt and less water.