50 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
This is a replacement membrane that can be installed inside a standard RO membrane housing on all 50 GPD RO systems.
It removes potentially harmful contaminants like sodium, fluoride, lead, chromium, arsenic, and nitrates from your drinking water. Offers greater than 97.8% removal of all known contaminants
Couldn't load pickup availability
This is usually installed as Stage 4 of most reverse osmosis systems.
The main advantages
- 50 gallons per day capacity membrane
- Removes up to 98% of contaminants in water
- Standard size fits all standard 2 in membrane housing
- Dry type polyamide thin film reverse osmosis membrane element
It is recommended to replace the filter at least once every 12-24 months, regardless of the volume of water consumed.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.