Installation & Use
The product does not need installation. Ecosoft Dewberry is designed to provide high-quality water by removing impurities and improving its taste. The water is poured from the top (the funnel), which passes through a filtration cartridge and gets collected in the lower tank.
The Dewberry filter jug consists of a transparent body with anti-slip feet, a matte funnel for pouring water and a lid. A special recess is provided for installing the cartridge inside the funnel. Therefore, it is easy to install and fix it with a slight twisting motion.
What’s inside the cartridge?
The water filtration is carried out using a mesh that holds mechanical impurities such as sediment and dirt. The water then passes through Ecomix filtration media, which purifies the water. Ecomix is a filter mixture, each component of which is intended to solve a specific water problem.
- Total capacity 3.5 L. Filtered water capacity 1.7 L.
- The replacement filter features activated carbon and Ecomix® material that reduce chlorine (99%), salts, hardness, soil, microparticles, rust, pesticides, pesticides, microbes and bacteria, microorganisms and various other harmful substances. It is soaked in silver to prevent bacteria from being replicated inside the filter.
- Special lid to protect water from dust.
- Special nozzle to avoid spilling water unnecessarily.
- Special non-slip “feet”.
- Convenient ergonomic handle.
- The pitcher should only be used for cold water.
- Change filter every 2 months.