Important news: Gulp and CWS join in exciting merger
We have some exciting news.
In October 2023 , and as part of the Culligan group, we have officially bought Gulp. Celtic Water Solutions Ltd and Gulp Water Filters are now seen as the same company and are trading under CWS.
- What You Can Expect:Continued Commitment: Celtic Water Solutions shares Gulp’s commitment to excellence, and, whether you are a former Gulp customer or an existing CWS customer, you can expect the same level of dedication and service that you’ve always received
- Expanded Product Range: With this change, we anticipate being able to offer you an even wider range of water-related solutions and products to meet your needs.
- Reliability: We remain dedicated to ensuring the reliability and quality of our products and services, and we will continue to uphold the trust you’ve placed in us.
- Accepted Payment Methods: As of November 2023 we have decided as a global entity to move to more greener forms of business, therefore we will no longer be accepting cash or cheques and will allow easier, far more efficient ways for payments going forward.
- Direct Debits: Those customers on Direct Debit, the good news is that you need take no action to continue receiving the benefits of Direct Debit. We wanted to make you aware that going forward when we take your direct debit as of 1st December 2023, it would appear on your bank statement as CWS Ltd and no longer H2O.
- Statements: Those customers who are making card payments will notice the same above change on their statements.